Buying Delta 8 in Arizona
Did you know delta 8 THC is a minor cannabinoid that has given the hemp community something new to try? It contains mild psychoactive properties paired with certain effects pertaining to this compound’s affinity for the body’s, specifically the nervous system’s CB1 receptors. Our industry in general provides a wide array of valuable delta 8 products, but can residents of Arizona legally purchase them? And, if delta-8 is a legal compound there, how can an Arizonan identify that they are getting only pure, top-quality, and genuine d8 products?
What are the Delta 8 Laws in Arizona?
Under Arizona law, delta 8 THC is recognized as a legal cannabinoid, as it is in many states throughout the nation. AZ adheres to federal law when it comes to the hemp plant, and the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018 by U.S. lawmakers resulted in the legalization of hemp and its many derivatives. The one stipulation determines that no hemp product can contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. So, this state’s residents who are legal adults can buy any type of delta 8 product that’s available on the market.
What Types of Delta 8 Products are There?
Similar to CBD, delta 8 THC comes in all kinds of product types that are relatively easy to discover on today’s hemp market. It’s important then to have an idea of what types of delta 8 products are available so that you can find the one(s) most suited for your needs.
- Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 vape cartridges are 510-threaded vape pens that contain delta 8 distillate blended with terpenes, with various strain options available. They’re disposable and are used with rechargeable vape pen devices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Delta 8 disposables are completely disposable vaping systems consisting of a battery and cartridge, already assembled. Its battery never needs to be recharged, and the unit is user-ready right out of its packaging, making disposables very convenient.
- Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures offer sublingual administration, consisting of delta 8 THC extract diluted in a carrier oil, in various milligram strength options.
- Edibles: Delta 8 edibles like gummies offer several hours of effects and a notable body high experience, while coming in all kinds of great flavor options.
- Capsules: Delta 8 capsules allow us to ingest an encapsulated delta 8 THC extract, which can also deliver very long-lasting effects.
- Dabs: Delta 8 dabs are powerful concentrates with high potency levels (not really suitable for newbies), which are flash-vaporized through a dabbing device.
- Flower: Delta 8 flower is raw hemp infused with delta 8 THC distillate, and you can find a wide array of strain options as well as pre-roll and loose bud forms.
- Topicals: Delta 8 topicals address localized issues by absorbing into the deep tissue through the skin, and do not produce a psychoactive experience.
Buying Delta 8 in Arizona
Throughout ‘Zona, delta 8 THC is available in some stores locally in places like Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Scottsdale. Still, it’s usually better to try for an online source instead. You see, online retailers typically ensure a better delta 8 experience overall, for the reasons below.
A wider selection of delta 8 products can be found when shopping for it online because online retailers can carry more inventory. This in turn, lets customers become much more selective when it comes to the product type, its potency level, the hemp strain used, and so on.
Online retailers don’t have to deal with heavy overhead costs associated with running a physical store, so of course, they prices will be lower for the most part.
Online stores often maintain stricter quality standards. Why? Because they are more competitive with one another due to high demand within the online marketplace. This means you’re generally more likely to find a premium-quality delta 8 product from an online retailer.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers tend to offer discounts and other promotions throughout the year, which helps them bring in new customers while moving their inventory as quickly as possible.
Since delta 8 does degrade over time, hence losing its potency, you want a product that’s fresh. Fortunately, hemp companies that sell online have higher product turnover rates, so those products are more likely to contain highly fresh delta-8.
Bulk Buying Options
A lot of online brands give you the option of buying in bulk, in which you can grab higher volume of product while saving money simultaneously.
When you choose to buy your delta 8 online rather than in person, you can enjoy the convenience of fulfilling the entire shopping process while sitting comfortably at home.
In Arizona, again, there may be some local stores that carry delta 8 products, but they’re likely available in only a small variety of product options, which can leave customers feeling like they are settling. On top of that, with local retail, it can be hard to verify the quality and freshness of a particular product.
The Grand Canyon isn’t the Only Thing to Check Out in Arizona - Now It’s Delta 8!
Fortunately for hemp-loving residents of The Copper State, delta 8 THC is recognized as a fully legal cannabinoid to enjoy. This means that you can purchase delta 8 as you so desire, without any restrictions on what kind of product you can buy. However, if you want to feel assured that what you’re getting has the quality level you so deserve, go with a trusted online retailer who is known for their clean and pure delta-8 products.