Delta 8 THC has proven to be a gamechanger, acting as the first psychoactive hemp cannabinoid to enter the market. While CBD is non-intoxicating, delta 8 does create a mild high, along with effects pertaining to the mind and body which are widely considered enjoyable. But, because delta 8 is intoxicating, it’s understandable that many Kansas Citians are hesitant to try it, out of fear that it may actually be illegal. Further, there are many people in the area who don’t know how to find only real, high-quality delta 8.
What are the Delta 8 Laws in Kansas City?
Delta 8 THC is a legal cannabinoid in Kansas City, as the state laws protect delta 8, and KC simply adheres to state laws. This all comes from the fact that delta 8 is a legal compound under federal law. In 2018, the United States passed the Farm Bill, which legalized all hemp derivatives that contain no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. This means that there are no restrictions on product type, concentration or purchase amount.
What Types of Delta 8 Products are There?
Delta 8 THC comes in a wide array of product forms, which is what we’ve come to expect from all hemp products. It’s good to have an idea of what is available on the market in order to choose the right product type for your needs when you’re ready to buy delta 8.
- Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 vape cartridges contain delta 8 distillate and terpenes, and you can find a wide array of strain options to choose from. These cartridges attach to 510-threaded vaping devices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Delta 8 disposables require zero maintenance or charging, as they are all-in-one systems that can be used out of the package and thrown away once the e-liquid runs out.
- Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures consist of delta 8 extract and a carrier oil and are absorbed through the sublingual tissue.
- Edibles: Delta 8 edibles are associated with long-lasting effects and a body high thanks to the nature of ingesting cannabinoids. They come in lots of delicious flavor options.
- Capsules: Delta 8 capsules are also ingested but contain a simpler formula.
- Dabs: Delta 8 dabs are concentrates that have high potency levels, which is why they’re typically considered unsuitable for beginners. They are vaporized through the use of a dabbing device.
- Flower: Delta 8 flower consists of raw CBD flower buds that have been infused with pure delta 8 THC distillate. They come in lots of strain choices, and you can choose between loose buds or pre-rolls.
- Topicals: Delta 8 topicals are applied to the skin, where they absorb into the muscles and joints below. Their effects are localized, which means topicals will not get you high.
Buying Delta 8 in Kansas City
At the end of the day, it’s always better to buy delta 8 THC online rather than in a local store in your area. This will overall increase the chances of feeling satisfied with your purchase and your experience with delta 8 in general.
Buying delta 8 online allows you to explore a huge selection of products in various delivery methods, milligram strengths, strains and more. This means that you can really zero in on exactly what you want out of delta-8.
With online shopping, you will encounter more affordable prices on delta 8 products, because online retailers don’t have to be burdened with the high overhead costs associated with operating a physical storefront.
Because the online delta 8 marketplace is so competitive, companies must work harder to maintain strict quality standards so that customers are satisfied with their products. This means that you’ll likely encounter better quality overall when shopping online.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers typically offer discounts and promotions throughout the year, both to attract new customers and to move their inventory so that they can make room for more.
Delta 8 loses its potency over time, so you want a product that is fresh. With online brands, you’ll be more likely to get fresh delta-8 as more exposure leads to a higher product turnover rate.
Bulk Buying Options
Online delta 8 companies often let you buy products in bulk for great prices, because they can store more inventory at one time.
Buying delta 8 online is simply more convenient than shopping in your local area, since you can browse through various products, place an order and receive your package without ever having to walk outside of your home.
Although you may find some stores in your neighborhood that carry delta 8 products, you’ll have a hard time verifying their quality or freshness compared to how it is when you shop from an online brand. In fact, many people find that local stores carry a disappointing selection of products, which means that they have to settle for something that may not accurately address their unique needs.
The Heart of America Has Love for Delta 8
Delta 8 THC is, in fact, legal throughout Kansas City, as state laws do permit adult residents to explore the compound on their terms. This means that you can find delta 8 THC throughout the state and purchase any product that’s on the market. Ultimately, we encourage you to stick with online retailers, who are more likely to deliver the quality level and product selection that you deserve.