Are you a business that sells CBD products and are ready to take your operation to the next level? Great, because it is time to add delta 8 THC to your inventory! Offering delta 8 in your store, whether it be a physical storefront or online venture, can really take your sales to a whole new level by appealing to a completely new demographic that’s growing by the day.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH DELTA 8 WHOLESALE?
Curious about how to maximize your profits? – Then DELTA 8 Wholesale is what you need! Buying high volumes of products at a price that’s far below retail value will take your cbd business to a whole new level of success.
Ready? – Here are 6 key points you should pay attention to when becoming a DELTA 8 Wholesale:
- Price: Obviously, price per unit is extremely important as it determines just how much profit you can make off of a product, and how you should price your inventory for customers. The lower the price per unit you pay, the more profit you can make by selling your delta 8 at competitive prices while still getting a good chunk per sale.
- Minimum Orders: Wholesalers usually have minimum orders for wholesale, meaning that you must buy a certain number of units per purchase. Some wholesalers have minimum order requirements that aren’t feasible for small business owners, either due to the price that’s required, or the amount of storage that is required to hold the volume.
- Quality: Even if a delta 8 wholesaler has great prices, that doesn’t mean anything if the product itself isn’t up to par. Always do some research on a delta 8 manufacturer before considering them as your wholesaler, to make sure that they maintain high quality standards so that your customers will be satisfied. Make sure that they engage in third-party testing, that they work with organic hemp and that they use only top-quality cbd ingredients.
- Variety: It’s good to find a delta 8 wholesaler that sells a variety of products, as customers can have diverse needs. You’ll want to find a wholesaler that offers a variety of delivery methods, milligram strengths, strain options and more to keep all of your customers happy. Delta 8 edible or gummies, Delta 8 cart or Delta 8 disposable, all your clients favorite products are available in wholesale delta 8.
- Shipping: Always read up on a wholesaler’s shipping policies, to make sure that they don’t charge ridiculous prices for shipping, and to make sure that the shipping is timely so that you can get your inventory in a short period of time.
- Communication: Communication is key to having a healthy relationship with your wholesaler. They should be easy to reach when it’s time to place orders and should answer emails in a timely manner.
CHOOSING D8.CO AS YOUR WHOLESALE DELTA 8 PROVIDER
D8.co has one of the most sought-after wholesale programs on the delta 8 market, and we have worked hard to establish a wholesale program that benefits businesses of all sizes.
#1: Serious Profits
We make our prices as low as possible so that you can see excellent profits with each and every sale. Because we do our operations in-house, we are able to keep our products more affordable than the competition. This means that you’ll be able to sell our products at very competitive prices to attract customers, while still getting excellent profit margins.
#2: Lab Reports
Today’s delta 8 customers are more discerning than ever before, and they know what to look for to ensure that they’re getting an authentic and high-quality product. One of the things that customers look for is third-party lab reports that verify the quality and purity, as well as the legitimacy, of delta 8 on the market. Our products do come with third-party lab reports to give customers the assurance that they’re looking for.
#3: Top-Quality Hemp and Clean Ingredients
We work with only the finest ingredients and materials to ensure exceptional quality. We use organic hemp plant material, extracted using up-to-date methods, and clean ingredients in all of our formulas. This will keep customers coming back for more, as the difference between our products and many others on the market is extremely notable.
#4: Product Variety for Your Customer Base
At D8.co, we have the delta 8 THC products that customers are looking for, including vape carts, disposable vapes and gummies, in various flavors and strain options to appeal to a wider customer base. This means that customers will find the perfect delta 8 product for their unique needs, so that they continue to choose you as their delta 8 provider.