South Carolina has seen a booming hemp market in recent years, which started out with cannabidiol (CBD) (a widely popular industry throughout the state as well as the rest of the country). Now, we have delta 8 THC, a mildly psychoactive hemp-derived cannabinoid that’s quickly becoming extremely sought-after as well. But, given the psychoactive nature of delta 8, South Carolinians naturally wonder whether or not it shares the same lenient legislation as CBD, and, aside from that, many residents are asking where they can find the best-quality, authentic delta-8 that does exist on the market.
What are the Delta 8 Laws in South Carolina?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that is legal throughout South Carolina, with no restrictions on product type, concentration or purchase amount. This is because SC recognizes federal law when it comes to the hemp plant. Federal law, as of 2018, considers the hemp plant legal, along with its various derivatives except for delta 9 THC. This means that throughout this state, residents are free to explore the different types of delta 8 products that are becoming increasingly available by the day.
What Types of Delta 8 Products are There?
Generally speaking, delta 8 THC comes in the same variety of product types as CBD. Hence, it is always a wise idea to know ahead of time what kinds of delta 8 products are out there, so that when you’re ready to go shopping, you will know what to look for based on the product type/delivery method that most appeals to you.
- Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 vape carts are pre-filled with vape oil and made with high-quality materials.They come in a huge selection of strains, and all have a 510-threaded connection to be universally compatible with standard vape pen devices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Delta 8 disposable vape pens are made to be highly user-friendly, being ready to use straight out of the box with no charging, refilling or cleaning required at any point.
- Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures are oils that absorb below the tongue, with a convenient dropper bottle for easy administration. They come in lots of strength options.
- Edibles: Delta 8 THC edibles provide very long-lasting effects while offering delicious flavor. They come in lots of strength options as well.
- Capsules: Delta 8 capsules are user-friendly ways to enjoy a controlled serving of delta 8 THC that provides uniquely long-lasting effects.
- Dabs: Delta 8 dabs are concentrates with super high potency levels and are not for beginners. They are vaporized using a dabbing device.
- Flower: Delta 8 flower takes raw CBD flower buds and infuses them with a delta 8 THC distillate. Available in lots of strain options, and both loose bud and pre-roll form.
- Topicals: Delta 8 topicals absorb through the skin to provide localized properties to the deep tissue, so topicals will not get you high.
Buying Delta 8 in South Carolina
When you go shopping for delta 8 in South Carolina, you must know where to buy it from in order to ensure the best quality possible. This is why we strongly recommend buying it online, which comes with many advantages over buying it in-person.
Product selection is key to find a delta 8 routine that works with your specific needs. Physical stores tend to have limited selections of delta-8 products which can leave you let down. Online retailers offer much wider product selections so that you can choose from lots of different strains, milligram strengths, delivery methods and more.
Online retailers typically offer much better prices than physical retailers, because they have lower overhead costs that they need to work into the price. Therefore, you can definitely save money by shopping for delta 8 online.
As online delta 8 sellers are more competitive with one another than sellers in your local area, you can typically expect higher quality standards as the bar is simply a lot higher online.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online companies tend to offer regular discounts and other special offers, because they have more inventory to move, and because they need to remain as competitive as possible.
Buying delta 8 online gives you a greater chance of having a fresh product that is going to provide the potency level you’re looking for. This is because online retailers have wider customer bases which results in higher product turnover.
Bulk Buying Options
Purchasing delta 8 online comes with bulk-buying options so that you can grab higher quantities of product while saving money.
Buying delta 8 online is a more convenient way to go, as you can grab your favorite products without getting up off of the couch, knowing that they’ll arrive in a few days. While you may find a store in SC that carries delta-8 the chances of it being high in quality and fresh are lower than they would be if you found it online. Not to mention, the product selection often leaves a lot to be desired, making online shopping the better choice.
Continue Getting the Most Out of Delta 8 in The Palmetto State
From Charleston to Myrtle Beach, delta 8 THC is legal throughout South Carolina, with no restrictions of any kind other than requiring that you’re a legal adult. This means that you can freely explore the compound on your terms. If you’re seeking out only the finest delta 8 THC product that exists on the hemp market, you will most certainly want to consider going with an online retailer.