As the hemp plant’s popularity continues to grow, many people are seeking out specific cannabinoids capable of producing unique effects in the body. Delta 8 THC is probably the second most in-demand cannabinoid after cannabidiol (CBD), thanks to its psychoactive properties that are milder than those of delta 9 THC. As a Florida resident, it’s important to know about the laws regarding delta 8 if you’re going to try the compound. Also is equally important to have a strong understanding of where you should buy delta-8 from to know that you’re getting legitimate and high-quality delta 8.
What are the Delta 8 Laws in Florida?
In Florida, delta 8 THC is fully legal because the state adheres to federal law when it comes to the hemp plant. Federal law legalized hemp back in 2018, declaring all cannabinoids legal except for delta 9 THC. This means that delta 8 THC is not a criminalized compound. In Florida, you can legally purchase hemp without any limit on the type of product you can buy, how strong it can be or how much you can buy at one time.
What Types of Delta 8 Products are There?
Delta 8 THC comes in many product forms, much like CBD. Throughout FL, such as in places like Miami, Orlando, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc., you can find various product types and delivery methods. This means it is wise to have a good understanding of delta 8 product types/delivery methods that are available so that you can know ahead of time what to look for based on the product you’d like to incorporate into your routine.
- Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 vape cartridges are pre-filled e-liquid cartridges containing delta 8 THC vape oil in numerous strain options. These carts attach to 510-threaded vape pen devices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Like vape carts, delta 8 disposables come in numerous strains, but the technology is even more user-friendly, with no adjustments, buttons or charging required at any time.
- Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures absorb sublingually, offering more spread out effects, and come in a variety of milligram strengths.
- Edibles: Delta 8 edibles including gummies are quite popular, with long-lasting effects and great flavors to choose from.
- Capsules: Delta 8 capsules also provide long-lasting effects but absorb quicker into the body than edibles due to fewer ingredients that must be broken down.
- Dabs: Delta 8 dabs are highly concentrated products meant for flash-vaporizing, which are best for advanced users due to how potent they are.
- Flower: Delta 8 flower is the raw buds of the hemp plant infused with pure delta 8, and you can find them in numerous strain options as well as pre-roll and loose bud form.
- Topicals: Delta 8 topicals absorb into the deep tissue in a localized way and are non-psychoactive.
Buying Delta 8 in Florida
Anyone who wants to buy the best-quality delta 8 THC in Florida, your best bet is to go shopping for it online. As you’ll see, buying delta 8 online gives you more likelihood of ending up with a satisfying delta-8 experience.
Essentially, buying delta 8 THC online rather than in person presents you with a much wider selection of product types, formulas, strengths, strains and so on. Physical stores tend to carry a limited selection of products to choose from due to low local demand, which can leave you feeling quite disappointed.
Speaking of physical stores, they often charge more for delta 8 since they have to cover high overhead costs that come with operating a storefront. Online retailers, therefore, tend to offer much better prices for delta 8 THC.
Because the online marketplace is so competitive due to that of your local neighborhood, there’s pressure to offer much better quality, which is why online retailers typically operate under far higher standards. This means you’re more likely to get premium delta 8 online.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Unlike most physical stores, online retailers are constantly offering special offers, promotions, and clearance sales throughout the year, so that customers can stock up on delta 8 while saving lots of money.
Buying delta 8 in-0person can leave you with a product that’s been sitting on the shelf for quite a while due to low local demand. Online retailers have faster product turnover rates due to wider audiences, resulting in product that’s fresher and more potent.
Bulk Buying Options
Many online retailers let you buy in bulk, as they hold more inventory. This allows you to grab lots of delta 8 at a lower cost which can also save you money in the long-term.
Without a doubt, it is more convenient to shop for delta 8 online than in-person. You can find excellent products from the comfort of your own home, and simply sit back and wait for them to appear at your door a few days later. The reality is that Florida businesses that carry delta 8 THC can’t offer the level of quality and selection of products you’ll find online. Alsp, with lower demand, you’re likely to end up with a product that’s been sitting on a shelf for a while, while still being priced higher than what you’d find online.
The Sunshine State Makes Delta 8 Feel at Home
Delta 8 THC is a fully legal cannabinoid throughout Florida, thanks again to the state’s adherence to the Farm Bill which legalized the compound. This means you can enjoy delta 8 as you so choose and ultimately, the best way to get your hands on the best delta-8 possible is to shop for it online from a trusted retailer.